How to rename labels in blogger


Hello my friend today I gonna show you How to rename labels in blogger. This video tutorial is show the easy step to rename label in blogger. I really happy to show you this easy tips because I also have an experienced to search about it too. I hope you can change the label on you blogger. If you need more video please drop comment below, I will make the video for you. If you prefer this video please like and subscribe for more video. Thank you for watching. Below is the step to rename in blogger : 1- got to Post ---- Click "All" 2- On the top right " All labels ", Select the label you want to rename 3- Check all post that showing 4- Click on label icon near select all post --- Click "New Label..." 5- Put the new name of label ---- Ok 6- Click on label icon near select all post again --- Click on the old labels 7- Done Check out my previous video : - How to invite participants join meeting in zoom
- How to disable zoom mirror video
- How to block chat from player not friends in ML - How to download video from youtube without software - How to login two account in Tik Tok ? Check out my popular playlist : - General Knowledge - Technology - Game If you would like to know something about computer tips track, Please drop comment below I will make video to reply you. Also do not forget to subscribe my channel to get new tips about computer, mac, phone, game, app ... My channel is creating video refer to technology and video tutorial about computer for you upper 2 video a week. Thank you for your time, And hope all my video is helpful for you, Have a nice day !
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url